Undergraduate Students: Here are links to commonly needed forms:
- Special permission to enroll in a math or stat course that you do not have all the pre-requisites for.
- Drop or add a class after the first week of classes. NOTE: Dropping a class should be done through the web registration portal in AppalNet, unless you are trying to drop after the ninth week or are trying to drop a linked corequisite course (like a science lab without dropping the lecture).
- Changing your major, minor, certificate, or catalog year.
- Requesting permission to take an independent study Be sure to discuss this with the instructor before submitting the form.
Many forms are available on the College of Arts and Sciences website: https://cas.appstate.edu/advising/student-forms
And the Registrar's website: https://registrar.appstate.edu/students
Graduate Students: Here are links to commonly needed forms:
- Apprenticeship Application
- Directed Research Application
- Special Course form for an independent or individual study, including directed research.
Many forms are available on the School of Graduate Studies website: https://graduate.appstate.edu/forms
Have questions? Stop in the Math Sciences Department office on the 3rd Floor of Walker Hall!