Your generous support helps the Department of Mathematical Sciences offer extraordinary opportunities in mathematics, statistics, and actuarial science education and research.
The Department aims to enroll the brightest students and hire the best faculty. That means we need scholarships, professorships, and state-of-the-art facilities to attract top people to our department. You can help.
Make an annual gift to the department to support its most important priorities:
- An unrestricted gift to the Department of Mathematical Sciences to allow the department to support our areas of greatest need.
- A gift to a scholarship fund to support the education of current and future Mountaineers. (scholarships we offer currently)
- A gift to the Actuarial Science Program Fund and support the professional development of our actuarial science students.
Other ways to help:
- Create an endowment that benefits generations of Appalachian mathematical sciences students.
- Include the department in your estate plans through the flexibility of planned giving, an option that can offer substantial tax benefits.
Learn more about us: