Prospective employers may view our current student resumes. Please make this request by emailing the director of the program at email@example.com.
Information about where our recent graduates are employed can be found at Our Graduates.
Outstanding Graduate - 2020
Our Graduates Who Have Received Designations
- Tanner Smith (2017) - ASA
- Anna Snow (2015) - ASA 2018, EA, 2019
- Brian Pham (2015) - ASA 2020
- Jacob Sechler (2015) - ACAS 2020
- Thomas Lynch (2014) - ASA 2017
- Claire Wolfe (2013) - ASA 2016, MAAA 2016
- Susanna Chinaka (2010) - ASA 2015, EA 2015
- Jenna Fariss (2002) - ASA 2007, MAAA 2007
- Jason Mathews (2001) - MAAA 2007, CERA 2008, FSA 2010
The following students passed exams in the 2017-18 Academic Year
To view student successes on actuarial exams prior to 2017-18 go to Student Success History.
Our students who have received internships.
|Andrea Olivet||The Hartford||Hartford, CT|
|Lucas Adams||Lincoln Financial||Greensboro, NC|
|Catherine Lattimore||Lincoln Financial||Greensboro, NC|
|Jessica Brain||Builders Mutual||Raleigh, NC|
|Leah Newman||BCBSNC||Durham, NC|
To view Appalachian Actuarial Science students participation in internships prior to 2018 go to Student Success History.
Graduating with a degree in Actuarial Science from Appalachian
- Joshua Baber
- Gina Bixby
- Liza Bobbitt
- Jordan Bryant
- Ellen Collins
- Jason Garfinkle
- Sara Hursa
- Alison Jones
- Ashley Lallier
- Yucong Li
- Noah Markworth
- Ravshan Muminov
- William Ritchie
- Kimberly Vargas
- Ryan Whittington
- Skylar Yoder
- Robert Ledbetter
- Elizabeth Phillips
- Matthew Hinson
- Joshua Wellman
- Evan Gold
To view Appalachian Actuarial Science students graduates prior to Fall 2017 go to Student Success History.