Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
Designed for students focused on a liberal arts education. Some of the mathematics requirements are replaced with more humanities; in particular, a foreign language and a minor outside of the mathematical sciences are both required. [more]
Students work with a major advisor to plan their path through the curriculum, including selection of approved electives. Students can track their progress to the degree via their Degreeworks worksheet, accessed through Appalnet.
Programs of study for majors are determined by the year a student starts at Appalachian.
- 2023-24 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2022-23 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2021-22 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2020-21 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2019-20 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2018-19 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2017-18 or Earlier Programs of Study
Need an advisor? Stop in the department office (342 Walker Hall).
Want to change your major or concentration? The College of Arts and Sciences Program Change Form (online) is used for all changes of major, minor, and concentration.