Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with a Life Sciences Concentration
The life sciences concentration is chosen by undergraduates who wish to acquire a foundation for the study of mathematical modeling and applications to the life and biological sciences in preparation for possible graduate study or professional work in the life and biological sciences. [more]
Students work with a major advisor to plan their path through the curriculum, including selection of approved electives. Students can track their progress to the degree via their Degreeworks worksheet, accessed through Appalnet.
Programs of study for majors are determined by the year a student starts at Appalachian.
- 2023-24 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2022-23 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2021-22 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2020-21 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2019-20 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2018-19 Undergraduate Bulletin
- 2017-18 or Earlier Programs of Study
Need an advisor? Stop in the department office (342 Walker Hall).
Want to change your major or concentration? The College of Arts and Sciences Program Change Form (online) is used for all changes of major, minor, and concentration.