Students interested in completing the program of study during evening and/or weekend times can do so in two to four years, depending on the number of courses taken at one time.
The department offers three to five courses from the program each calendar year using a virtual attendance online model via the zoom interactive video conferencing system. The required courses will rotate as indicated in the table below (2018-19 is "year C"), with several electives planned each year as well. Note that secondary concentrators are required to take several courses from the Reich College of Education, all of which are available as online courses.
Spring 2020 Offerings
- Monday/Wednesday evenings: MAT 5620 Analysis II (3)
- Tuesday evenings: MAT 5910 Investigations in Teaching Mathematics (3)
Summer 2020 Offerings
- MAT 5941 Technology for Teaching Mathematics (3)
Fall 2020 Offerings
- STT 5810
- Elective (TBA in February 2020)
Spring 2021 Offerings
- MAT 5910 Investigations in Teaching Mathematics
- STT 5811 Statistical Concepts and Applications I
- Elective, if there is demand
Standard Sequencing of "Virtual" Required Coursework
We will conform to this rotation when we have students who will need to be virtual attendees.
|Year A||MAT 5610: Analysis 1||MAT 5620: Analysis 2|
|Year B||STT 5810: ||STT 5811: Statistical Concepts & Apps 1|
|Year C||MAT 5230: Linear Algebra||MAT 5330: Mathematical Modeling|