The Department of Mathematical Sciences offers a Bachelor of Science in Statistics.
Bachelor of Science in Statistics
The Bachelor of Science in statistics is most often chosen by undergraduates who wish to prepare for employment in areas where skill in the use of statistical ideas is advantageous. The program of study requires the student to build a firm foundation in basic mathematics and statistics.
- Current Program of Study forms
- 2012-2013 Updated "Contract" Fillable pdf
- 2011/2012 Updated "Contract Fillable pdf
- 2010/2011 Updated "Contract" Fillable pdf
- 2009/2010 Updated "Contract" Fillable pdf
- 2008/2009 Updated Program Approval Form
The career support emphases can be quite creative. (See a list of sample career support emphases.) Customized career support emphases are acceptable. There is only one restriction: A career support emphasis, especially one not on the sample list, MUST be approved by a department advisor and the department chair.